Self-supporting metal sandwich panels insulated in polyurethane with tongue and groove joint, intended for the realization of refrigerated or air-conditioned department stores and cold stores.
Insulated Sandwich panels with hook
The self-supporting panels with eccentric hooks closure system are made of a steel sheet on each face and a core of rigid polyurethane or polyisocyanurate foam (B-s2-d0 / B-s1-d0). These panels have been specially designed for the construction of facades of industrial and commercial buildings and divisions in general.
The refrigeration panels can be used for vertical enclosures and ceilings, as they have been designed to provide a complete solution to the needs of the refrigeration industry and guarantee the following requirements:
- High degree of thermal insulation. GREATER ENERGY SAVINGS.
- Mechanical resistance and dimensional stability.
- Aesthetic appearance, simplicity, lightness and speed of assembly. MORE ECONOMICAL LABOUR.
These panels have been specially designed to build food and cold stores, both positive and negative atmosphere, i.e. warehouses and cold stores.
- PIR or PUR foam core at customer’s choice.
- Thickness between 40mm and 250mm.
- The eccentric seals guarantee the watertightness of the joints, achieving a balanced set that minimizes the loss of cold and facilitates the control of temperature and humidity, improving the efficiency of the enclosure.
- Easy to assemble and more resistant.
- Maximum length of up to 17,000mm and useful width of 1,200mm.
Hooked panels technical sheet
Depending on the type of foam chosen, the panel will have a reaction to fire classification:
- PUR (Polyurethane) foam: B-s2-d0.
- PIR foam (Polyisocyanurate): B-s1-d0.
The eccentric seals guarantee the watertightness of the joints, achieving a balanced set that minimizes cold losses and facilitates the control of temperature and humidity, thus satisfying the essential requirements of the agro-food industries.