Refrigerating door designed specifically for refrigerated or frozen products in a commercial field where the maintenance of high temperatures below zero is not necessary.
This refrigerating door with an excellent quality of finishes and materials stands out for its easy handling, robustness and a very careful aesthetics.
- Sheet: high density polyurethane foam (45/50 kg / m3) with fire classification Bs2d0. Galvanized steel sheet with white lacquer finishes and thickness of 0.6mm. Reinforced and edged around its perimeter with an extruded aluminum profile with stainless steel finish.
- Thickness: 60mm (cooling), 80mm (freezing to -15ºC) and 100mm (freezing to -20ºC).
- Frame: frame and counter frame in white extruded aluminum with double thermal bridge breakage. High strength treatment fixed with hidden screws adaptable to different thicknesses. The aluminum profiles are reinforced with housing for frost resistance (low temperature). It includes high heating resistors (temperatures up to -20ºC).
- Fitting: composite hinges, regular, with lifting ramps and stainless steel shaft. Composite closure, incorporated in sheet with a pressure point. Interior push-button type handles with reflective markings. Easy opening and closing, specially designed for the commercial area.
- Lock with key and internal unlocking (possibility of same key for several doors).
- Sheet protection in lower area in checkerboard aluminum, stainless steel or 5mm polyethylene.
- Fixed viewer with double glazing.
- Various finishes in lacquered sheet metal (blue, red, green, gray, etc.), stainless steel, PVC, polyester, etc.
- Frame with chapel for steps of aerial channels.